Philippe Costa, Prelude, Rosé, Brut

385,00 DKK inc. vat

In stock

Additional information

Weight 1,7 kg
Dimensions 7,5 × 7,5 × 30 cm
Wine type

Producer

Country

Region

Grape

,

Grape blend

90% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Noir

Viticulture

Alcohol level

Bottle size

Packaging

Cardboard Box

Bottles per case

6

Champagne Philippe Costa

Champagne Philippe Costa, an exquisite product of the village of Berru, is situated in the "Montagne de Reims" near Reims, a region renowned for its excellent terroir. The Chardonnay grapes, handpicked from a small parcel in Avize Grand Cru of Epernay in the Côte de Blancs, add a unique richness to the wine. The Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes, sourced from the Avnay Val d'Or area, a few kilometers from Ay (Epernay), make a notable contribution to the wine's distinct character. This area, known for its exceptional suitability for these vine varietals, is also referred to as "Côte de Noir". The unique terroir of these regions, coupled with the meticulous selection of grapes, results in a wine that is a true reflection of its origin. The Champagne Philippe Costa is a perfect blend of tradition and terroir, offering a wine that is as unique as the regions it hails from.

Philippe Costa, Sparkling, Year Unknown

Experience the delicate balance of tradition and innovation with Champagne Philippe Costa. This sparkling wine originates from the world-renowned region of Champagne in France, a place steeped in rich viticulture history. The wine's creator, Philippe Costa, employs conventional methods in the production process, honoring the timeless techniques that have brought fame to this region.

The grape composition of this wine is primarily Chardonnay, accounting for 90% of the blend. The remaining 10% is Pinot Noir. The Chardonnay grape contributes a refreshing crispness, while the Pinot Noir introduces depth and complexity, resulting in a well-rounded taste profile.

With an alcohol level of 12.5%, this wine strikes a perfect equilibrium, making it a delightful choice for both enthusiasts and those simply looking for a pleasant sip. Every bottle of this sparkling wine serves as a testament to Philippe Costa's dedication to quality and tradition, offering a taste of Champagne's rich heritage in every glass.

For those interested in exploring more sparkling wines, be sure to visit the category Sparkling.